1) Stay in accommodation
The service of renting accommodation allows any client that accesses the site to view and book stays in one of the buildings managed by WI Group.
The renting takes place between the client and the owner or tenant of the building. In some special cases, the tenant of the building may correspond to WI Group. At the moment of arrival, according to any legislation in effect in that municipality or for that type of accommodation, it may be necessary to sign a rental agreement between the client and owner.
With the booking confirmation for a stay, the client accepts the contractual conditions for the rental service, which they declare that they have read in its entirety before purchasing the service, and of which they will receive a recapitulatory summary following the booking.
The WI Group offer can be booked on the site through bank transfer and credit cards. All main international credit cards are accepted.
Payment schedule and booking cancellation policies
Payments schedule and cancellation methods depend on the type of rate purchased at the moment of booking.
Booking a stay with the Standard Rate requires the payment of the total sum for the stay at the moment of booking.
The Standard Rate includes a full reimbursement for cancellations requested a maximum of 7 days before arrival. In the case of cancellation requests received by WI Group on the last day on which said reimbursement can be claimed, only those received before 11.59 in the morning (local time zone) will be considered valid.
In the case of cancellation after the times set out above or a “no show” by the client, WI Group will keep the total amount for the stay.
Booking a stay with the Promotional Rate is subject to specific payment and cancellation policies, different from those set out for the Standard Rate.
With the Promotional Rate, WI Group refers to all offers available on the site with a discounted rate with regards to the Standard Rate. For these offers, the booking cannot be cancelled, and the total sum must be paid at the moment of booking. In case of a booking cancellation on a Promotional Rate, the booking total in its entirety will be kept by WI Group.
Cancellation requests must always be communicated in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and is subject to the cancellation policy related to the Rate selected by the client at the moment of booking confirmation.
Requests for Changes
Any changes must be requested by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Changes to bookings may be possible based on availability, the maximum capacity of the property in question, current prices and the following conditions:
- An increase in the number of days or people: possible as long as the apartment is available for the dates requested and it has sufficient capacity. The change is only confirmed following payment of the difference between the original total paid and the new total to be paid.
- A reduction in the number of days of people: possible without any additional charges if requested at least 7 days before the arrival date, unless the apartment was booked using the “Promotional Rate”. In the case of the reduction being possible and resulting in a lower total rate, WI Group will arrange for the total amount of the stay to be recalculated, thus reducing the total still to be paid or subsequently reimbursing the difference.
WI Group will reimburse the total for bookings paid online in the following circumstances, as long as the client has fulfilled all obligations, set out in the General Conditions, for:
- Cancellation by the accommodation owner: possible only if neither WI Group nor the apartment owner have been able to offer alternative accommodation that is to the client's satisfaction.
- Accommodation unavailability: possible in any moment of the stay, and as long as the client informs WI Group a maximum of 24 hours after the emergency took place and neither WI Group nor the apartment owner have been able to offer alternative accommodation that is to the client's satisfaction.
- In the case of an apartment not matching its online description at the time of booking, and only when the client has notified WI Group of this a maximum of 24 hours after check-in and neither WI Group nor the apartment owner have been able to offer alternative accommodation that is to the client’s satisfaction.
The reimbursement of a part or the total sum for a booking can only be carried out with a credit card or bank account used by the client at the time of booking. Technical times for reimbursement depend on the client's payment method at the time of booking, and any delays cannot be attributed to WI Group.
Arrival and departure
Check-in takes place according to the methods and times established in the booking confirmation, which is usually between 14.00 and 20.00. The client must confirm the time of arrival at least 48 hours before check-in.
A WI Group employee or an employee of one of its controlled businesses or partners (or the property owner), will be present at the agreed time, and will have the task of confirming that all the items set out in the inventory are indeed present and in good condition, and will furthermore take it upon themselves to hand over:
- the keys of the property
- layout of the apartment with inventory and WI Group contacts
- informative brochures about the city and things to see and do
- WI Group general rules and apartment regulations
- paper contract to sign
- end of stay survey
The client: will give the deposit requested for the specific accommodation to the employee in cash and will provide the employee with identity documents for all occupants of the apartment. Guests without a valid identity document cannot be accepted.
Check out takes place according to the methods and times established in the booking confirmation. Check out must take place by 10.00.
A WI Group employee (or the owner) will return the deposit following a check of the apartment if the following conditions are met:
- No damage not attributable to general use is found in the property.
- No fine owing to illegal activity carried out by the client during the stay is incurred.
- L11 Rubbish has been carefully separated according to local laws and placed in the designated containers or bins.
Check-in and check out - out of hours
Check-in and check out - out of hours: a check-in or check out request for out of hours times may be possible. Such a request will either be accepted or rejected based on the accommodation’s availability. An additional cost may be added in situ to cover the extra service costs. The additional total will be communicated to the client as soon as the service is confirmed.
We ask you to please contact us before your arrival to reconfirm hours.
2) Services and experiences
The site allows any client that accesses the online platform to view and purchase services and activities belonging to different categories.
Before proceeding with a purchase, it is possible to view the profiles of individual activities or services in detail: a summary of what is included in the price, a description of the experience or service being offered, the length and any terms and conditions. All these details are inserted in the specific experience page and cannot be changed after the purchase.
Once a service and/or experience has been purchased through the Site, a confirmation email will be sent to the client with booking details.
The client therefore agrees to following the instructions provided, and if necessary, to contact the service or experience provider directly to agree on place or time.
Method of payment
The WI Group offer can be booked on the Site through credit card. All main international credit cards are accepted. Payment through bank transfer is possible only contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, who will provide more details.
Payment schedule and booking cancellation policy
The purchase of services and experiences provided by WI Group through the Site requires full payment at the time of booking.
Our rates provide full reimbursement for cancellations requested a specific number of hours or days before the execution of the experience, according to the type of service or experience: this number of hours or days is specified in the experience profile accessible online.
In case of requests received by WI Group on the last day on which said compensation can be claimed, in case of policy cancellation superior than 24h, only those received before 00.00 (local time zone) will be considered valid. For experiences and services that have a cancellation policy of 24h, the latest time for cancellation is calculated considering real 24h prior to the starting of the activity.
In the case of cancellation after the times set out above or a “no show”” by the client, WI Group will keep the total paid amount.
Cancellation requests must always be communicated in writing by sending an email to email@example.com.
Requests for changes
Any change must be requested by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to bookings may be possible according to the provider's availability, and will depend on the following conditions:
- An increase in the number of days or people: possible as long as the experience or service is available for the dates requested and the number of participants requested. The change is only confirmed following payment of the difference between the original total paid and the new total to be paid.
- A reduction in the number of days or people: possible without incurring additional charges by cancellation deadline, unless the experience or service cannot be provided for the days or number of participants requested.
- Changes to the time schedule of the experience or service will be subject to the provider’s availability. WI Group cannot guarantee reimbursement in the case that the requested change cannot be agreed upon.
WI Group will reimburse the booking total paid online under the following circumstances, as long as the client has complied with all obligations, as set out in the General Conditions of:
- Cancellation by the provider: only if neither WI Group nor the service or experience provider have not been able to offer an alternative that is to the client's satisfaction, or, in case of bad weather, the rescheduling of the activity is rejected by the client for reasons of force majeure.
- In the case of a service or experience provided not being in line with what was described on the site at the time of booking, and only when the client has notified WI Group of this a maximum of 24 hours after it was provided.
The reimbursement of a part or the whole sum of a booking can only be carried out using a credit card or bank account used by the client at the time of booking. Technical times for reimbursement depend on the client’s payment method at the time of booking, and eventual delays cannot be attributed to WI Group.
Use and transparency of the site:
WI Group Offer
All WI Group accommodation offers, services and experiences, as well as advertised travel packages are normally valid for the entirety of the time that they are visible on the site, until all available places are taken unless otherwise indicated in the offer, and can vary in real time. Photos in the description are purely illustrative and have no binding effect.
All our prices are calculated in Euros and include VAT.
Descriptions of services set out online specify the services that are included in the price for each type of accommodation, service and/or experience, as well as any eventual specific conditions applied to such products.