Personal data processing policy
Personal data processing policy, in accordance with art. 13 of D.Lgs. n.196/2003
Nature of data being processed
We process personal data, tax information and information of an economic nature that are necessary for relationships with clients and/or potential clients. We do not generally process any data considered as sensitive or that has a legal nature in accordance with art. 4, clause 1 of D.Lgs. n. 196/2003; if it is necessary to process such data, we will ask for permission beforehand from the person affected.
Purpose of data processing
The data of our clients and/or potential clients are processed so we can send informative newsletters and execute their requested services, in relation to contractual requirements and subsequent compliance with legal and fiscal obligations, as well as to facilitate an efficient management of the financial, commercial and administrative relationships. The data will be processed for the duration of the relation, as well as following this for fulfilment of legal obligations, and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Method of data processing
Data processing takes places using tools and procedures developed to guarantee their security and confidentiality and can be carried out both using paper documents or electronic tools.
Obligation or possibility to provide data and outcome in case of lack of provision
Regarding the data that we need to know, with the aim of complying with all requirements set out by law, regulations and community legislation, or by provisions issued by Authorities recognised by law or by supervisory and control bodies, a lack of provision on the part of the participant will prevent the relationship from being established or continuing, to the extent that such data is necessary for carrying this relationship out. As far as data that we do not need to know is concerned, we will consider requesting it from time to time, and will determine the future direction of relationships with regards to data requested by us and not provided by you.
Communication and dissemination
Data that we collect from our users is not "disseminated"by us - by such a term we mean giving knowledge of it to undetermined subjects in any way, even if it is made available or for consultation).Personal data of the participant can instead be "communicated" by us - by such a term we mean giving knowledge of it to one or more determined subjects, in the following terms:
- to subjects employed inside our Business for the purposes of processing data;
- to subjects who can access data in accordance with legal provisions and community legislation within the limits set out by law;
- to subjects that need to access data for the purpose of assisting the relationship, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the task of assistance entrusted to them (e.g. credit institutes or couriers);
- to our advisors, within the limits necessary to carry out their work for us, subject to our assignment letter that mandates the duty of confidentiality and security in data processing.
Rights of the affected party
In accordance with art. 7 of D. Lgs. n. 196/2003, the affected party holds the following rights:
- obtaining confirmation of the existence of personal data that concerns them, even if they are not yet registered, as well as communication of this data and their origin in a comprehensible form, as well as the purpose and method of processing and of the logic applied in case of the processing being carried out with electronic tools;
- obtaining cancellation, anonymous transformation or the blocking of data whose conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and processed;
- obtaining updating, rectification and supplementation of data;
- opposing, either wholly or as a part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data that concerns them, even though it may be related to the purpose of collection.
Data Controller and Processor
The Controller of the processing of your data is Wonderful Italy SRL, VAT code 09902710962, registered at Largo Gallarati Scotti 1, 20123 Milan. To exercise such rights, the data processor, Mr Michele Ridolfo, appointed by us, can be reached at the email address: email@example.com.