Personal data processing policy
Personal data processing policy, in accordance with art. 13 del D. Lgs. n.196/2003 and with Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (GDPR).
This information is provided by Wonderful Italy s.r.l. (now also "Company") and its subsidiaries as data controllers of personal data, and refers to the overall processing carried out online on the official website and therefore also in relation to the data entered through the methods of registration on the website itself.
Data Controller and Processor
The Controller of the processing of your data is Wonderful Italy SRL, VAT code 09902710962, registered at Largo Gallarati Scotti 1, 20123 Milan.
Nature of data being processed
We process personal data, tax information and information of an economic nature that are necessary for relationships with clients and/or potential clients. We do not generally process any data considered as sensitive (or “peculiar” as defined in art. 9 of GDPR) or that has a legal nature in accordance with art. 4, clause 1 of D.Lgs. n. 196/2003 and with art. 10 of GDPR. If it is necessary to process such data, the Company, asking prior permission from the person affected, will ensure that the obligations and methods envisaged in the D. Lgs. 196/2003 and in the GDPR will be promptly respected.
Purpose of data processing
The data of our clients and/or potential clients are processed so we can send informative newsletters and execute their requested services, in relation to contractual requirements and subsequent compliance with legal and fiscal obligations, as well as to facilitate an efficient management of the financial, commercial and administrative relationships. The data will be processed for the duration of the relation, as well as following this for fulfilment of legal obligations, and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Method of data processing
Data processing takes places using tools and procedures developed to guarantee their security and confidentiality and can be carried out both using paper documents or electronic tools.
Obligation or possibility to provide data and outcome in case of lack of provision
Regarding the data that we need to know, with the aim of complying with all requirements set out by law, regulations and community legislation, or by provisions issued by Authorities recognised by law or by supervisory and control bodies, a lack of provision on the part of the participant will prevent the relationship from being established or continuing, to the extent that such data is necessary for carrying this relationship out. As far as data that we do not need to know is concerned, we will consider requesting it from time to time, and will determine the future direction of relationships with regards to data requested by us and not provided by you.
Communication and dissemination
Data that we collect from our users is not "disseminated"by us - by such a term we mean giving knowledge of it to undetermined subjects in any way, even if it is made available or for consultation).Personal data of the participant can instead be "communicated" by us - by such a term we mean giving knowledge of it to one or more determined subjects, in the following terms:
- to subjects employed inside our Business for the purposes of processing data;
- the subsidiary companies of Wonderful s.r.l.;
- business partners of the Company (i.e. experience providers, housing owners, etc.) for the execution of contracts;
- to subjects who can access data in accordance with legal provisions and community legislation within the limits set out by law;
- to subjects that need to access data for the purpose of assisting the relationship, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the task of assistance entrusted to them (e.g. credit institutes or couriers);
- to our advisors, within the limits necessary to carry out their work for us, subject to our assignment letter that mandates the duty of confidentiality and security in data processing.
Joint holders of data processing
Joint holders of the data processing are:
- Wonderful Sicily S.r.l.;
- Wonderful Puglia S.r.l.;
- Visit Sicily S.r.l.;
- Housing owners;
- Experience providers.
As required by Article 26 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Company has signed an agreement with the joint holders on the allocation of the respective responsibilities, with particular regard to the exercise of the rights of the interested party, and the respective communication functions of the information.
Rights of the affected party
In accordance with art. 7 of D. Lgs. n. 196/2003 and with art. 15-22 of GDPR, the affected party holds the following rights:
- right of access of the interested party (ex art. 15 of GDPR);
- right of rectification (ex art. 16 of GDPR);
- right to be forgotten (ex art. 17 of GDPR);
- right to limitation of treatment (ex art. 18 of GDPR);
- right to request the communication processor to correct or delete personal data transmitted to the recipients (ex art. 19 of GDPR);
- right to data portability (ex art. 20 of GDPR);
- right of opposition (ex art. 21 del GDPR);
- right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing (ex art. 22 of GDPR).
Exercise of rights
To exercise such rights at the previous paragraph, the User can send a written request directly to the Data Controller, identified in the Company of Wonderful Italy s.r.l., VAT n° 09902710962, with registered office in Largo Gallarati Scotti 1, 20123 Milan.
To exercise such rights, the data processor, Mr Michele Ridolfo, appointed by us, can be reached at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.