With their 30 hectares of autochthonous vines planted with aetnean bush system, Tenuta di Castellaro gives birth to outstanding crus: blends of great organoleptic qualities that will guide you to the discovery of a millenary tradition. Get involved in activities where wine, art and nature merge in an exclusive context:
- Visit to the wind tower, massive tribute to technology at the service of nature
- Visit to the winery, visionary architectural and engineering work, completely underground vernacular architecture
- Vineyards route. High-density vineyards regenerate the senses with colors and scents where the strenght of volcanic soil is shaped by the sun and the wind
- Tasting at sunset from our roof terrace, which offers one of the most suggestive sights.
Wine tasting starts 90 minutes before sunset, and includes a guided tour in the winery, a walk in the etnean bush trained vineyards and ends with a moment of relax at sunset, with the view of the beautiful Alicudi, Filicudi and Salina islands.
Tasting options for VisitSicily clients:
- tasting of 3 wines + Malvasia delle Lipari (DOC wine of Aeolian Islands)
- aperitif-dinner (typical Aeolian homemade products)